1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Non-gay friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ccabrera, Aug 24, 2011.

1. ccabrera

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Before this time a friend had recently came out of the closet to me saying that he was gay. It was really the most perfect thing that could have ever happened because all the things he was saying related directly to me and what I was going through. Afterwards, eventhough he said that he was gay it still took a lot for me to say that I was too. But that isnt what the big deal was. After talking to my best friend for hours I decided that I had to tell my other close friends who weren't gay.

So yesterday I told my best lady friend. The whole day as I was working for her parents I was overwhelmed with the need to tell her and the fear that came with it. Multiple times I had to leave the office in order to collect myself. At lunch time me and her were on our way to one of our favorite restaurants and I was just telling her about my day. All of a sudden she said

Her: So did anything event happen yesterday?
    Me: Yeah, something did... (I then looked off into the distance and started to prepare myself for the worst. I started to tear and sob...
    Her: Its okay you don't have to tell me it!
    Me: No, I want to...
    Her: Says it like 3 more times
    Me: Hold on let me just collect myself... So I have been thinking about this for a while and.... I'm Gay
    Her: Dude, I totally support you!! (I then immediately started crying because I was sooo happy!!!)

Everything from there was completely normal like nothing ever happened and she kept saying how she will always be there for me and how she was soooo proud of me. (!)(!)(!)

2. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats! I'm glad she took it so well! :grin:

3. 4alex6

Congratulations! :slight_smile: (!)