1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to another friend!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by tylernc, Aug 24, 2011.

1. tylernc

tylernc Guest

Ahh I'm so happy! (!)

Last night I was texting my friend Dominique, and just talked for a little until she finally asked if I liked anyone. I kept avoiding the question and said it's complicated and she was asking is she a lesbian, is she going out with someone else? Finally I agreed to tell her like this;

Me: Okay fine. The person I like is...
    Her:Who??
    Me: Ben. (new kid she introduced me to)
    Her: Really?
    Me: Yeah.
    Her: That's cool:slight_smile: He's a cool guy.

And I was like wtf? She didn't seem to care at first but then she asked generic questions like how long have you known, blah blah blah. And then she quoted "I love you just the way you are:slight_smile:" which was kind of cheesy but I'm so happy she was so accepting :eusa_danc So yeah. Unfortunatly I didn't see her today since I went home with allergy problems with my eye. :frowning2:

2. Katelynn

Congrats tylernc!!! I know exactly how you feel right now. I just came out to my friend today (my 3rd one so far) & she handled it well & seems to be supportive so far! It's really great when you find out the people you care about care about us enough to accept us for who we are!!! (!)

3. tylernc

tylernc Guest

Thanks and congrats to you too! :slight_smile:

4. WydenEmmie

Out Status:
    A few people
  5. Leif

Supportive friends are the best huh? *high fives*