1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OK so that was unexpected...:D

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Cantthinkofone, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Cantthinkofone

So you might remember me from a few months back when I came here for advice because I was having my first same-sex crush and freaking out about it.
    Well, the crush intensified and once I admitted to myself what was going on I started having fantasies (awake and dreaming) about girls and responding to attractive girls touching me or smiling at me...not to go into too much detail but I without any doubt, dig girls. I've had a crush on this particular girl for a year and I was just in very strong denial. In retrospect I'd always been attracted by say, skimpily clad girls, I just always explained it away with some convoluted logic. I developed a tiny crush on another girl this summer...I don't think I've ever had this many crushes in one year :grin: And in retrospect my relationships with some girls were definitely not normal for a straight person but ah...denial.
    So I came out to one friend who I knew would be accepting and it was a good reaction, nothing changed whatsoever in our friendship so that was good.
    And then I came to an old friend of mine from my former school and that was...interesting.
    A little background: We were the best of unseparable, soulmate, call each other every single day best friends in middle school. We had a huge fight then and drifted apart (and it literally broke my heart, I cried every day) and since then it'd been a love-hate relationship. We both hurt each other very much but we couldn't stay apart. And back then we were also acting very gay for each other... :lol: as in grope sit in lap all but make out gay.
    So it was extremely emotionally intense. Which should've told me something.
    Fast forward to today. I came out to her and she told me she was bi too. And then she said she always had a bit of a crush on me and wanted to get...physical with me :icon_redf And of course, by that time I'd pretty much figured out that our relationship with all its emotional intensity and inappropriate physical contact couldn't have been just friendship. So after the awkward admitting moment we kind of made a deal for once I've accepted my sexuality and the novelty has worn off. Neither one of us wants a relationship, just a one-time thing.
    And if there was any doubt about my sexuality my reaction to this conversation just cleared it up :grin:
    I don't know what to think now...I've secretly wanted this girl since I was 12. :lol: And the she says she's been wanting me since we were 12. Am I stuck in a teen movie?

2. redstormrising

that is kind of awesome lol. i'm glad you're figuring yourself out :slight_smile:

3. ihkcs

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    sweet. you get to hook up with the girl you've had a crush on for a long time. jealous of that!

4. Leif

Sounds like a teen movie? Just a bit :icon_bigg but in the best sort of way. Dang happy for you!