1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Story :)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by WordsLikeMusic, Sep 1, 2011.

1. WordsLikeMusic

I've always really been into guys. :icon_wink I grew up in a very straight family. I didn't really think about same sex love until I was about 10. Then I started to support gay rights even though I was still straight. I started questioning about 2 years ago whether I had some minor girl crushes as well or not. I never told anyone though.

When I was 13, my friends invited a new girl into our group. I was okay with it as the girl seemed pretty nice. Very soon, I become really close with her. After a few months of being close, I kind of thought I saw her as more than just a friend. I didn't want anyone to know though. I felt the same way for a while.

It was a few months ago when I knew that I actually did like her. One big sign, I was VERY jealous when she gave attention to anyone else, including just other friends. When she was in a relationship with a guy, I felt HORRIBLE. She always talked about him and when on to me about the cute little things HE did. SHe bought him presents when I was there for the next time she was going to see him. *Sigh* I just wished I was him... They broke up though but I think she still liked him for a while (for all I know, may be she still does).

So I kept it to myself for a few months. I'm now going to be 15 in less than 2 weeks. Then about 2 months ago I came out my friends and sister. My friends fully supported even though they were shocked. My sister was a bit confused to be honest. Then yes, I finally couldn't hold it any longer and I told her... She was very shocked, but was okay about it. However, it's not the same anymore. She never smiles when she sees me, rarely ever hugs me and often gets pissed off with me.
    I haven't told my parents yet because I don't want them to ask me loads of silly questions etc. I currently have a few other small crushes for both genders, but this is my one and only proper one.

Thank you very much to anyone who spent their time reading this. :grin: xoxo