1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out to one person :)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by zaza22, Sep 4, 2011.

1. zaza22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So, there is this girl who plays volleyball at the same place as me, but not at the same time.

1st of August I wrote to her on facebook, and we ended up talking for 4 hours straight and talked almost everyday after that. She's really nice (she's 14, I'm 15) and I have grown to see her as a good friend, though we haven't actually met since May. I know A LOT about her life now, and vice versa.

Then, last week, I felt like I could tell her that I'm bi. I had a really good feeling about it. Turned out, I was right. She didn't really care, we just talked a bit about how nice boys are, and that we both can't see ourselves have sex with a boy (she's nervous and stuff). She also thought it was a bit cute. I felt I could tell her because we have no friends in common except for those who play volleyball with us, and she is moving away from the town now, so she can't really tell the people I know about it.

I know I've written a novel now, but I just thought I could share it with you people.

(There is still this girl from my class who I am really in love with, but one of my guy friends actually has a very nice upper body, don't tell)

2. Heyitsme

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats, dude :slight_smile:

3. Miske

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Congratulations for your first step in coming out. It's a bit inspiring for me though. I think I could try telling one person first and keep it a secret for while with that person. I just don't know who I can tell since I'm mainly uncomfortable telling it to anyone at all xD

4. Gallatin

Congratulations! It's a big step and you should be proud : )

5. zaza22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks all!! I feel like a stone has been lifted from my shoulders (or something like that) by telling her. I am sure she won't tell anybody about it.

If you do decide to tell someone, tell a friend/acquaintance that lives far away, or doesn't have (m)any friends in common with you. That way you make sure the secret doesn't get through all your neighborhood friends without you knowing. It should also be someone whom you think will react positively to it. I do think a girl would be the best.

If you think you can do it, write over Facebook or email. I don't think I can come out to anybody face-to-face right now.

Good luck! :icon_bigg ( oh god, I wrote another novel)

6. cityofangels

cityofangels Guest

Congratulations :icon_bigg

7. ChutneyFarmer

Congratlations!