1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

came out to my form tutor!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Psychedelic Bookmarks, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Psychedelic Bookmarks

so pleased! he was really nice about it. totally accepting, and he gave me lots of support and encouragement! feels so great to have told an adult in person. also, somehow telling him has made me more sure of myself. as time goes by, i feel like i am slowly but surely becoming more accepting of myself, although i do have lapses. i feel so glad!!

(!)

have changed "out status" to some people :wink: and orientation to "les? bi?" not "bi? les?" because that is how i am leaning atm. lol

#1 Psychedelic Bookmarks, Dec 1, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2007
  2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm so happy for you!

3. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    well done, that's excellent. I wish I'd had the courage to tell my tutors, head of years, etc back when I was at school and college. Instead I spent a lot of time skiving, which could just have been avoided if i'd have spoken to people about what was going on.

Well done!!!

4. biisme

good job.

everyone you tell is important. i'm glad it went well.

:slight_smile:

5. waitingsucks

Great! U really feel that u can trust Tutors, well If u get a good one. Great work!!!

6. CrimsonThunder

Congrats!!

And you're right, coming out to people can make you very different. Nowdays I'm very sexually open around everyone, I'll hug and touch anyone I see. :grin:

7. Louise

:thewave: Well done you!

I feel so good for you(*hug*)

8. Astaroth

Hurray! That's great to hear!

9. Tom

Tom Guest

aww thts so amazin! and form tutors are usually good ppl to come out to as by law they cant be racist or homophobic, atleast not outwardly and schools do look for tutors tht wont cause legal issues so yeah they r gd ppland once agen congrats on comin out, and acceptin urself more =]]]

10. EthanS

EthanS Guest

aww congrats :slight_smile:

11. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well done and congrats. Hopefully you can now use you tutor for support whenever you need it :thumbsup:

12. KazMaz

KazMaz Guest

That's great. :icon_bigg I'm proud of you. At least you have he courage to tell someone outside this forum. I think if I were to tell someone outside this forum it would have to be under the form of "liquid courage" :grin:

Congrats again!

13. Jim1454

That's really good. Coming out is a process - not an event! Over time and with practice it gets easier. Good job!

14. ccdd

ccdd Guest

That's really cool, and I'm glad he was supportive. It's really good to hear about people actually managing to come out and getting good reactions - I'm really glad it went well! I think it probably helps when you get good reactions to start with so you don't lose courage, and you can also get their support, and not be on your own.