1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who should I?And yet they knew.....and left

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by bebed, Sep 27, 2011.

1. bebed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The story started during my high school days,well,those days people usually call me gay cause I act like a girl,but I didn't mind and I never fell inlove into anyone or either had a crush.I cry easily,I know it isn't normal to guys,but that is my way of letting my inner emotions in which whatever I tell them they won't accept it but I just move on my life.
    Then this cute guy almost same age of mine,he was my classmate during my 1st year but I really just noticed I started to like him when we were almost to 3rd year,though I know I'm stupid,cause I let some sign that I liked him,and so so sad,he went far from me though sometimes he would come near me still ask for help in a subject which he is very bad at and I'm kinda very good at the subject he was bad,and so that went on.
    One day just during my 3rd year,a beautiful girl who was my classmate since 1st year.I never notice that I had a crush on her also when there was a time that a guy would try to court her,but I never let him have that,and so I took the advantage,I eat with her during lunch,I talk to her all the times and text and call all the times also when we both got problems,we really got close,but I still haven't forgotten the cute guy.And so a time came,I ask myself who should I choose,well ofcourse it is hard to decide,I kept asking who or which one should I choose,but no answer came to my mind,and so I just choosed the girl,and so the guy,I just set him aside though I still somehow get nervous seeing him.
    Now that I choose her to be the center of everything,somehow still I get nervous when I see her,and weird is that,I get inspiration by just looking at her.But their came a project that we should make a musical play and anything we like.So it was actually divided into 4 groups,but in the end the group of that girl won among all of us from other group in class,and so I was put in the musical play,I was the dancer.(though am not that good ,but still why did they put me.)And I saw who is her partner in play since she is the main character and so she has a leading man right?And his damn hot,but I still somehow ignored it a bit and got jealous because she got more closer to him,and people would tease them that they are a good couple.
    So after the play ,some time has past I haven't spoke any word yet to her since I was really jealous and a bit mad.But when she saw me at school she asked me what is the problem and I told her that I like her and love her,and she said......She doesn't want any relationship as for now,she wants it on college.So the words that came out of her mouth really hurt me much.But I didn't cry not until I was in my home.But really silly of me......Since I know that she doesn't want relationships,so I tried to befriend that cute guy again,but somehow unsuccessful as of now,because he knew what I was,but I'm still happy just seeing that cute guy and seeing that girl makes me happy.So I don't mind.
    So these time of my life ,I have moved on,and now I'm really silly or crazy maybe,because I got alot of crush on guys and girls xD especially cute ones with slim bodies.ahahahaha,but I always put in my mind,only crush , but not more than that :grin:

---------------------The End-------------
    You think my story is weird? or funny? or what? hahahaha,it is true and it happened,during those time I was totally a nuts,a nuts that doesn't know anything about love,and a nuts that is being outcasted by people :frowning2: oh well.....but as of now my heart is empty since I moved on after my heart was broken into pieces during those days....~

---------- Post added 28th Sep 2011 at 02:07 AM ----------

Ugh lame o.o The title is wrong >_<