1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out on the bus

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by CrazyAsian, Sep 29, 2011.

1. CrazyAsian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I was on the bus back to school(There are only 5 people on my bus not including me because my school on lets 60 people in and it serves the whole on the county I live in) the subject the other were talking about turned to sexuality, don't ask me why, so I thought it would be a good time to let them know I was gay. So I said I'm gay, then everyone else basically said I don't believe you. So I say I am, and they tell me to kiss ****** to prove it, expecting me not to do it. So I lean in and close my eyes the next thing I know I'm tossed back into my seat and everyone's staring at me. The three guys are just staring and the two women on the bus are just laughing as if I just told a really funny joke. So one of the guys still doesn't believe that I'm gay, the guy I had to try to kiss is buddies with me, and the other guy just doesn't talk to me anymore. Of the girls one of them likes me the other one doesn't. There's my coming out story.:lol:

2. Noahroxursox

haha, nice, this is pretty funny, and really brave of you!