1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to 2nd friend :)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Andane, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Andane

Well, I'm up to 3 now :icon_bigg I just sent a message over facebook to one of my friends and his boyfriend, but they weren't on so I won't really know what to expect until then. But they're gay, so it can't be all that bad can it. Hopefully this'll go better than the first time I told someone, since that person just basically refused to acknowledge it. Though, I DID only meet them at my friend's movie night get together thing last week, and other than that only passed either one of them in the hallway without a word. But we got along pretty well, and I'm sure they'll understand considering they went through the same thing.

I'm actually surprised I went through with it. After 45 minutes of staring at the completed message I ended up holding my mouse and banging the top of my hand against my desk to get myself to click the send button, however ridiculous that sounds. All in all, while I am a little apprehensive, I think I might be making progress finally :icon_bigg If all goes well, I might actually try and work up the courage to tell my other friends when we get together again to watch scary movies this Halloween. Or, at least, I can hope =/