1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Since last time...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Roxas93, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Roxas93

Out Status:
    A few people
    So much has happened since the last time I was here, thought I'd share. :slight_smile:

I worked a hell of alot over the summer, but luckily got to a couple..or more parties. Specifically my friend Stephanies. It was a field party, but with only like 20 people or so, who I all knew and had graduated in June. Around 3am we were all pretty hammered, and I just happened to slip it to my friend Taylor, who was all "IMMM SOO PROUDD OF YOUUUU!" Then called Steph over and got me to tell her, then Ashley. Pretty sure within the hour everyone and the neighbors knew. Somewhere in that time period I decided it would be a good idea to call my friend Melanie and tell her too. Which left me on another hour long gushing to her about how amazing this guy I like is. The three of us always hung out after school (Mel, amazing guy and I), so she kinda already knew, but telling her was amazing.
    The morning after it was all. "What happened?" Then Steph came out of her tent all "CROSSYYYY! Last night! The truth has been revealed!"
    Oh. Right. Durp.
    Alcohol makes this so much easier, you know?

So that was July. In August I went to my friend Teresa's goodbye party where Stephanie and Taylor + others from Steph's party were there. Got drunk, played truth or dare, ended up telling everyone else thanks to Taylor. xD
    One of the dares afterwards I got was to kiss Dan, and he surprisingly didn't seemed bothered by it. On the cheek though. :3 /prude

Lastly I finally told my best friend over text about 3 weeks ago. She was a little pissed that I told like EVERYONE before her, but she was all "duh.". Everyone is like that pretty much. Don't care. I don't think I'll tell anyone in my high school until after I graduate. Which kills my want to go to prom with amazing guy.

Speaking of amazing guy, I've gotten a lot closer with him over the summer, however it's still debateable if he is even gay or not. I think he knows how I feel about him. If he doesn't, maybe he's not as smart as he looks. =P

So. Yeah. Hi again. :slight_smile: <3

2. King Gandora

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ahh alcohol. It is like a battering ram for the closet door.
    But anyways, congratulations for coming out to so many people, I'm glad they all took it so well.

3. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Congrats! it doesn't matter how you do it, just that you do it and that hopefully those you tell take it well. And is seems like they did in your case. I'm so happy for you! Congrats again (!)