1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just about everyone knows :D

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by aceofnoise23, Oct 16, 2011.

1. aceofnoise23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey guys! I haven't been on EC in a couple weeks, and I thought I'd let you know how my coming out is coming along

Basically, everyone that needs to know knows now. Close friends, family, cousins, and I'm not sure if the whole school knows. It feels so free and liberating to finally be able to be myself around people that I love. Speaking of love, I got my first boyfriend, :slight_smile: He's amazing. He went through a really similar coming out situation to me, and he goes to ym school. Finding a gay guy at an all guys school isn't that hard, but finding one willing to date you is like needle in the haystack. We've been going out for a month now, and I've never been happier.

Thanks so much to everyone here at EC who has helped me to come out! It has been a tough journey, but I'm so grateful you guys stuck it out with me. :slight_smile:

2. Eleanor Rigby

That's wonderful :slight_smile: I'm so happy for you ! Thanks for sharing, it's good to have great news like these :slight_smile: