1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So i made a plan to tell my parents and told my sister

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Hidinginalabama, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Hidinginalabama

So I have made a plan and a date for when I'm going to tell my parents and how i want to do it. But it looks like my plan is already falling apart. My idea is to call them on the phone on November 13 witch is a sunday. So i know both of them will be together. But it looks like I'm going to have to go back down south for a little bit to work. That means I'm going to be right there with them. Right in there spece. The space that i wanted to give them so they could take every thing in. My plane is falling apart but i know if every thing goes wrong it will be ok because I still have the date. That is the one thing on one can take from me the time I want to tell them. It may not be the way i want or they could hate me for some time. But i know in time they will come around and i know they will always love me. I have told two people in my family and they are totally cool with it. My sister

Me- L I'm gay
    L- ok i still want milk and i have know for some time
    Me- What do you mean you have known for some time?
    L- You know when I say if only you were gay when we are walking down the street and all those guys are looking at your ass.
    Me- Ya
    L- Well I have know before you where you of high school. And what kind of kid calls their dad saying dad i need some new pants just because there is a little dirt on them. Really kid there was red flages poping up all your life you were lying to your self. But I'm so happy the you have found the true you and are happy.
    Me- Thank you so much

Now lets hope my parents say some thing like that.:icon_bigg

2. Eleanor Rigby

Congratulations for telling your sister. Her reaction was awesome ! :slight_smile: I hope everything will go fine with your parents. Let us know about it.
    Take care, Cécile

3. Gallatin

Yay!! Congratulations. I'm glad she took it so well!

4. Blkrsn

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That was like my sisters reaction! "Oh? Ok then." *continues eating Mc Donalds*.

Aren't sisters great?

So exciting about how your sister reacted!

5. quietman702

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    All I say is wow!