1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting started

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by WSPXRT, Oct 23, 2011.

1. WSPXRT

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks to this forum I have begun the process of finally facing my true self and figuring out my sexuality. I told the first person yesterday about what I'm going through and she was very supportive and will set me up with other gay/lesbian friends of hers to further talk things out. I also plan on telling my best friend since childhood soon.

On a side note, I went to a wedding last night and ended up making out with one of the bridesmaids I just met. I then bumped into a girl I used to hook up with and kissed her in front of my sister. (They were in law school together and this sometimes pisses my sister off. HA) Overcompensating???

But seriously. Thanks to these forums and reading all the support everyone gives each other, I have built up the strength to finally move forward and try and become comfortable with myself.

2. Hidinginalabama

Way to go man. It takes time to find the real you but when you do its worth it.

3. NoName114

NoName114 Guest

I've always know I was gay, but I finally understood myself after 2 almost 3 years

4. Bran1977

Bran1977 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think I knew around age 9 or 10.

5. Mr.Pushover

Congratulations! You're taking the first steps to coming out, and it feels so good :slight_smile:

6. Gallatin

Yay!! Congrats on telling your first person. I'm glad she was supportive! :slight_smile: