1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

came out to some friends

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by kylegf2011, Oct 23, 2011.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It happened in two different nights. First I told my best friend I was gay, she said she was ok but said I needed to prove it and kissed me... a lot of times (and, just so you now, we were both drunk) The next day, I felt horrible and wished Ia havent said anything, so I texted her saying Im not gay, I was very drunk, but I am bi.

The other night, I also got drunk with some friends (male friends) and I told them i was gay, and they said it was ok, that some guys like girls, and some like other guys blah blah. But the next day I felt terrible again. I dont know why I feel like this, Im actually ready to deny I said it if they ask me. I thought it should be liberating and stuff, but now Im starting to think I may like girls too :confused: why is this happening??

2. Bran1977

Bran1977 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    so kool!!!!!

3. Sethrowe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Bran, honestly.... Stop posting.... But yeah Kyle, I was wasted with one of my really attractive guy friends (I tried to keep it controlled and ignore the fact that he is amazingly attractive). Keep in mind im as in the closet as you are. We went to bed in the same room super wasted. He went to the top bunk of of ome of the beds and i went to the top bunk of the other bed. 5 mins later he went down to the bpttom bunk and said he didn't want to fall off. I actually said good idea and crawled into the SAME bunk as he did. A few mins later i told him I was bi (thank god I said that and not I'm gay). To this day I don't know if he remembers it or not.... I have the same problem as you do, i can't get wasted and think properly

4. Ianthe

Coming out is hard. You are freaking out because it's scary. I don't think you actually think you like girls. It sounds like coming out just has you flipping out a little. Most people feel a little scared about it at times.

Maybe you just aren't ready yet; that's okay. You don't have to come out until you are ready. It's your show.

5. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Coming out is a difficult process. Don't feel pressured to do so until you are ready. Coming out when you aren't prepared for it is usually not a good idea.

6. JudgeDredd

That kinda happened to me when I came out to like the 3rd person I told. I started doubting myself and wondering if I could be bi even though before coming out I had figured out that I was gay. It was just me freaking out that I could be making some mistake by saying I'm gay, but it was just me trying to hold on the last threads of heterosexuality I had left or thought that I had left. You'll figure everything out. It just takes time.

7. Skyfire13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    First off - Congratulations! It also sounds like your friends actually took it really well so I wouldn't be so quick to go back on what you said to them while you were drunk. For now, if you can, I would just leave it. Let them get used to the idea for a few days and see if they bring it the topic up again.

When I came out I had a long period where I doubted myself. I mean I thought I could like girls if I just thought about it hard enough but, as you can tell, that didn't work. It is a huge step to say you are gay. But what got me through this stage was thinking about all the other times where I saw a hot guy, or thought about gay stuff, and where I was actively questioning myself. I really don't think straight guys do that (but some bi do).

Keep your head up, mate