1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Family, huh?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Akira, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Akira

Okay. So I've been coming out as trans to like almost ALL of my friends :wink: but I randomly texted one of my closer aunts last night. I was freaking terrified. My heart was beating like a mouse.

Are you a man or a mouse? uh....I'll be the small furry critter that everyone loves thank-you.

Anyway. So I texted her, because if I hadn't then I'd never have the courage again. She's like "Wait are you for real?"

She didn't believe me -.-

There was a pause in the convo, and I told her I was. She said "You know I'll always love you right?" And moved on with what else we were talking about and what have you.

I don't know what to think. Strangest thing ever. My aunt's a shrink btw. Family, huh?

2. MommaFrog

Well, if she is a shrink, she is probably the first family I would tell... try talking to her about it again!

3. Hidinginalabama

Congrates on coming out to so many people and it sounds like your aunt took it good. Hope things keep going just as good if not better.

4. Akira

lol thank yall. ^^ idk. I'm afraid to bring it up again *g-gulp* XD