1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to my little sister

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Tiny Catastrophe, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Tiny Catastrophe

One of my little sister and I took a walk with our niece to the park and as we were sitting on the bench watching my niece play we started talking about our big sister. We were talking about like memories we had and how much we miss her and things we wish we told her but never got the chance to. My little sister just got her first boyfriend recently and she was saying how she was upset she never got to tell our big sister and how I got the chance to do that kind of stuff and I said "well there was one thing I'm glad I told her before she died because I really wanted her to know". And of course my little sister asked me what it was so I came out to her. She pretty much reacted like everyone else and said she was glad I got to tell our big sister. I guess I'm glad I told her. I think she already knew tho lol.

2. TraceElement

I'm sorry you lost your sister, hun. (*hug*) I have lost family members (though not a sister) and understand the toll it can take.
    I would also like to congratulate you on coming out to your sisters! Coming out to family can be hard.

3. Gallatin

I'm sorry for your loss. (*hug*)

However, congratulations are in order for coming out to your little sister. Be proud of yourself! :slight_smile:

4. Chickzak

Really sorry for your loss but she's always with you though, never forget that (*hug*)(*hug*)

Andd congratulations for coming out :grin: Thats brilliant! xD xx

5. Foxywolf

Congrats!
    It was the spirit of your big sister helping you come out to your younger sister.
    I'm so sorry for your loss!