1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this day one year ago, will be a day ill never forget

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Jessica816, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Jessica816

On November 15 2010, I came out well sorta outed, to all of my friends, family and Co workers. At the time I was scared to death of what was to come. That day was possibly the best and sorta the worst day of my life. The worst because I didn't know how everyone was going to react to the news. I got a lot of mixed reactions, some very good and some kind of hurtful. I think for me the stares from my co workers were the worst, the talking behind my back was stressful. Yet I lived thru it and became so much stronger because of it..When they say it does get better, it does. Atleast for me it did...I just hope and wish that everyone struggling with the decison to come out or comes to terms with who they are, know that there is a huge community who will love and embrace them....I'll never forget November-15-2010!

2. Poker

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Congratulations :slight_smile: It sucks that you were outed when you weren't ready and that your co-workers were jerks. Looking back it looks like it worked out.

3. Jessica816

Thank you....Yes it sucked that I got outed, but I'm happy now and never thought it would work out. Yet it did, it wasn't easy but I made it and to me that's all that matters