1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by fiyerro, Nov 20, 2011.

1. fiyerro

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi all...

Here is my story..

I've been with my wife for 12 years, married for 4. We have a child together which complicates things. She knows tha give been questioning for a couple of months, but doesn't realize that I am pretty sure I am gay... I need help on figuring out how to continue on with this. For those of you who were in this situation, could you share your story?

Thanks!

2. Ianthe

I was never married or anything. But there are counselors who specialize in this sort of thing. Maybe you could find a counselor to help you tell your wife and to help you both going through this process.

3. MommaFrog

I am in the middle of a divorce that ended because he was unfaithful. I told him I was questioning my sexuality. He responded by cheating. There were tons of other things wrong with the relationship.

I think you two could work it out to raise your child, but you should talk to your wife honestly about how you feel.

4. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I can't imagine how hard it is to have to deal with everything that you are dealing with, but I'm glad that you are found EC. We have a lot of members who are going through or have gone through very similar situation as you so I'm sure someone will chime in :slight_smile:

You can also contact Jim1454 or s5m1 who have both been in your situation.

Best of luck! :slight_smile: