1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mine.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by McGillDude, May 23, 2006.

1. McGillDude

I'm not out to everyone but the first time I was confident enough to act on my feelings was with a little help of Mr. J. Daniels and it was sort of an accident. Yes, a friend and I were at a party - we got ridiculously trashed and I ended up sleeping over at his place. I actually didn't mean to do anything seeing as he was one of my good buddies but we ended up sharing his bed because neither of our drunk selves wanterd the couch or the floor. So, we shared the bed. I made myself comfortable and hugged the edge of the bed as is natural 'straight' instinct. Then, I said.. fuck it... he's probably hugging the other edge (it was a king size) so one of us might as well get a good night's sleep. So, I turn over and it was like a movie... a blurry movie... or like watching a movie with bad eyes.. anyway point is it was raw and awesome and innocent and excellent all at the same time. I don't know who began the harsh makeout session but our lips locked and it's all history from there. The whole time through it I didnt want to ruin the moment by pinching myself to check if it was real. The awkward next morning confirmed it. It's all history from there. :rolleyes:

2. LorenzG1950

Hi McGillDude,

that is a cool story:eusa_clap . J. D. has brought lots of people closer. Did you suspect that your friend was gay or were you just hoping? I hope you remained friends. Or was it an awkward end to a friendship? Ignore me if it's too personal.

Nice to have you aboard.

Lorenz:icon_smil

3. McGillDude

Haha I had no idea he was gay or even into experimenting. For a while after it happened neither of us spoke of it - til it happened again a couple of weeks later, we've been pretty close ever since. Sort of a friends with benefits kind of thing. Nice to have.

4. LorenzG1950

That just sounds, pardon the expression, like a great romantic fairy tale. I'm green with envy for your experience and how nicely it turned out. Makes me feel good just to think that those kinds of things don't just happen in the movies.

Lorenz:grin: