1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

welcome to my life

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by jll2755, Nov 25, 2011.

1. jll2755

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I may be only sixteen but I know who I am. I file the first person on November 11, 2010. I told my best friend Alex. She was so proud. I slowly told a few close friends. Then on October 18, 2011 I cake out on facebook. I got suck a great response. It feels so good. The next step is to tell ky parents. I want to so bad I just don't know how to say it. I come from a religious family and I am happy and I don't want anything to change. Welcome to my life.

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congrats on coming out to your friends.

Maybe to find out how your parents feel about LGBT people, you could bring up a topic like equal marriage rights or something like that. That might be able to help you gauge their reaction when you do decide to come out to your family.

3. Doctor Faustus

That's good to hear. Well done! It's a brave first step you've made, but an important one.

What thecat06 suggested above is a good idea. But don't let it stop you telling them who you really are. Don't let anyone stop you. Just remember you're doing this in your own time and on your own terms.

All the best,

Doctor Faustus (Gah-Kai)

4. ICTOAUN

You're situation sounds a lot like mine! Keep us posted with what happens with your family. And good luck! We r all rooting for u here on EC.