1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I came out to someone else...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by kylegf2011, Nov 29, 2011.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So i was with a friend of mine, we were studying for an exam, talking, and suddenly, out of the blue, he asked me if I was gay! it was sooo random! in the past I would have said no instantly, but now I dont want to lie anymore, so I just said "why are you asking that question now?" and he was like "so are you gay??" and I said "why do you ask?" and he was like "if you dont say no, then youre accepting it!" I just laughed a little and he was like "so you really are!" and I just didnt say anything. I didnt want to lie, but I didnt feel strong enough to say yes. But well, I think he got the picture

#1 kylegf2011, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  2. Vesper

That's kind of nosy of him to ask like that, but it seemed like he took it well. Congrats!

3. Silver Sparrow

I agree with Chouchou, but he probably wouldn't asked if he wasn't going to be accepting. Congrats!

4. sapphire

sapphire Guest

He was only asking because he cared. It doesn't seem like he had problems with it. Glad it worked out for you. :slight_smile: