1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Perfect Opportunity

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Pilgrim is hot, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Pilgrim is hot

So my sister is round for the weekend and we are out for the majority of the day together tommorow, she lives a fair bit away so we don't see each other all the time.

I have been thinking about coming out to her for a little while and I would like to come out to her as we are pretty close. I am so nervous it is untrue I know what I want to say but am scared that when the time comes it will come out wrong :icon_sad:

I have real problems talking to people about personal stuff even my sister so I am really worried about it, recently I have been having quite a rough time, I have had issues with depression before and it has started to come back quite badly, I am having little sleep, it's affecting my work and I feel really pent up. I feel like talking to my sister about things may relieve some pressure, I am hoping I can get the courage up to speak to her about this :confused:

If anyone has any advice that would be great, anyone got any advice about coming out to siblings? I really want to keep this between me and her but not sure how (she is a bit of a gossip at times)