1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comming out to my GF

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by jaykii, Dec 16, 2011.

1. jaykii

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello, I'm physically male, but i identify as gender fluid. I first came out to my girlfriend as a bisexual female, and she found the term gender fluid which we thought better suits me lol. She thinks i'm both male and female and I do too. She dosen't have a problem with it infact she is happy that i finally found an answer to my question lol because i was really confused for a long time. But she is worried that I will want to change genders sometime. We plan on getting married and having kids and she dosent want me to suddenly change my mind about being physcally male and changing physical genders. I don't feel like changing genders, does anyone have any advice?

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I think the only advice I have is not to rush into anything. I dont know how old you are or how soon you were planning to get married but I think the longer you live with yourself now you have discovered the gender fluid label the more sure you will become about whether or not you want to change genders. I think time will give your girlfriend the assurance she needs, so until then I wouldnt rush into getting married.