1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Suppportive "Sister"

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by LdSlnce, Dec 18, 2011.

1. LdSlnce

LdSlnce Guest

So I told my friend, who we'll Caramel. And she's currently "helping" me write this! She isn't helping with her laughing at everything I'm saying so far! There she goes again... :roflmao:

Well she came over because my parents are throwing a party and she kept saying that I need to tell her whatever it is that I said I would. But I told her she needs to go and eat. I'd say why I said that, but I'm afraid she'll hit me! Nevermind...she did anyways. I said it to stall! I was nervous about telling her even though I figured she'd be ok with it.

Well fastforward an hour or so and we're in my room, and I'm freaking out. She'd tell you all the details and make it worse than it actually was. Seriously, you should hear her describe some stuff! But then again, it isn't always PG. So anyways...I told her that I think of her as a sister and that my dad said it's ok for me to tell her. Once that was verified, I told her she needed to guess. Well she wasn't ok with that because she "already guessed" last night. LIES! Not really, she actually did. But I just wanted to see what she would say. Please don't hit me, Caramel :tears:. This is how the conversation went!

"Let me guess, you're L-E-S-bian."

"What? I'm gay." (I had no idea what she said because I couldn't hear her.)

"That's what I was saying!"

"Oh..."

"I kinda suspected it. When did you find out? Who was your crush? I need to find you a girlfriend!"

Needless to say, I was blushing like crazy. I figured that I had nothing to really fear, I was just nervous because there was that little part of me that screams negativity.

Well anyways, Caramel has left, but she told me that I need to send this to her when I'm done! She's crazy sometimes, but that's why I love her (*hug*)

After I told her about my crushes and how I knew I was gay, she, again, told me that she suspected it. I really wanted to know why she would say that because I don't think I make it that obvious!

"Well whenever I show you a picture of someone (meaning boy), you're always like 'ehh.'"

I really do give myself away! But she's the only that can really tell I guess. She was really cool about it. Very supportive. She made me look at pictures of people she had on Facebook so she could know what my "type" is. All the girls she showed me were all mean! She kept saying that they were so rude and stuff...I have no idea why she would show me pictures of them if they are. While she was trying to find my type, I told on her to Puppy. He was no help because he said,

"Oh my god! I know the best person!"

No support...well, lots of support actually. I was a little overwhelmed :redface:. But I love them for it! Sadly, it will go to waste until next year. I'm not going to tell you people how old I am, but I still live with mommy and daddy. And my dad says no dating until I'm (beep) - which is next year. And I'm actually really excited about it!

I want to be in some type of a relationship with a girl. I think it would be nice. Plus, if I'm not out to my family (minus my dad because he already knows), that'll give me the push I need to tell them. I don't want to hide my girlfriend. If I get one. But I will if she hasn't come out, and is not ready to. Other than that, I am excited about next year because I'll be able to date and, who knows, I might find a girl with the help of my two crazy friends!
    (*hug*):thumbsup:(!):stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::love::grin:

2. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Congrats! I hope you do find a girl! Looks like the best response you could have gotten! (!)

3. LdSlnce

LdSlnce Guest

I'm hoping so, but I'm not going to get my hopes up...just in case.
    It probably is...it's funnier now than it was already :lol:

4. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I love your avatar, by the way :slight_smile:

5. LdSlnce

LdSlnce Guest

I like yours, too! Brings back memories...

6. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah, brings back memories for me too. He was my first cat, Digger was, and was run over last year. But I refuse to let his memory die and thus he has always been my profile pic on a website ever since. It took me over a year and a half to change my profile picture on Facebook to something other than Dig.

7. LdSlnce

LdSlnce Guest

That stinks :icon_sad:. It's nice that you let his "memory live on." It's refreshing really...

The memories I end up thinking of are my cousin's cat Tiger. He ended up being put down because he was suffering so much from lukemia.

8. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    (*hug*)

I'm sorry

9. Youngbutproud

Glad you had a good coming out with your friend I had my friends guess too and they were kinda freaked out at first but got used to it know there constantly asking me who I like and whats my type and pointing out girls to me lol still love them though well bye message me if you want

10. LdSlnce

LdSlnce Guest

It's ok, at least he's not suffering now:slight_smile:

Same...she's ok with people who are gay/bisexual/other. She doesn't want a girl to hit on her because she wouldn't know what to do :roflmao:. I have a feeling she's going to be doing that now 0.0 But I'm prepared! I will keep that in mind:slight_smile: THanks