1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to my sister!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by andersonh09, Jan 7, 2012.

1. andersonh09

andersonh09 Guest

So even though my oldest sister and I are quite a few years apart I closer to her than my other siblings. We don't live together anymore but when we text a lot and she always asks me about school, sports and boys and things. I always just responded, with no I don't have a boyfriend, no there's no boys I'm interested in. Finally today I was just like, I'm going to tell her, so I texted her and told her I don't have a boyfriend because I'm gay. I don't know why I hadn't told her sooner because I figured she'd be fine with it. She was and responded, with "that's cool, how long have you know and do you have a girl friend?" Then proceeded to ask about school and snowboarding. Sorry this was way longer than it needed to be, but I'm just really happy because she's the first family member I've told.

2. dairyuu

Good for you! This'll be a good start to coming out to your entire family! Good luck!

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (!) thats awesome.

4. waitingfordawn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual