1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IT WAS TOTAL FEAR!!! and astonishment

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by javgier, Jan 16, 2012.

1. javgier

there is this group called no secrets and i have like 5 friends in there... i was just sitting there in this table listening to everyone talk about problems. and i was thinking... here is the place where i say it. i was super nervous and it was getting nerve racking and i almost chickened out.i wasnt paying attention and suddenly it was my turn to speak and i sorta let it all just drool out... so im talking and everyone is looking at me wide eyed (it was proably in my head) and when i finish.... it was really quiet. i kinda almost threw up XD then the leader in the group said she was proud of me because it musta been really hard to just let loose like that with my words. so a few people know.... everyone is ok with it. i dont think imma come out in highschool, maybe ill just wait till college to come out fully. i think it was worth it thou. im super open online.... it just seems easier here? idk

2. Congratulations on the coming out process! Your plans sounds solid--you don't have to rush it or anything, but colleges are great because they tend to be more diverse and liberal. I definitely, DEFINITELY feel much more comfortable being out at college than I did in high school.

3. RebelD

Congrats dude! I agree, coming out in high school can be social suicide in some places (most places).