1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

accidental coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by gonecountry, Jan 21, 2012.

1. gonecountry

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    so i had been looking to come out to my college friends for a while now but i just couldn't do it. and then the other night, we got pretty plastered and four of us were outside and my memory is reeeaalllyy spotty but i'm pretty sure i came out to them. like 99% sure. i just don't know if they remember and it hasn't really come up in conversation. anyone else? i might just bring it up myself

2. Jski

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I came out to a few friends when we were all drinking too lol. But we weren't that drunk so we all remember it. They didn't care or anything and they love me for who I am! I'm sure you will know when the time is right and you will feel awesome!

3. secretguyX

Just talk to them about it, if they remember it, well there shouldn't be a problem. If they don't, well know they'll know.

4. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

If you did come out to them and they remember they probably don't care if they haven't mentioned it....are they treating you differently?

5. LOTRgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I feel like this is what's going to happen to me, haha. It sounds like it didn't bother them though (I hope I'm that lucky!) I would talk to them though, and see what happens- keep us posted! :slight_smile:

6. person54

Oh my that sounds like it would be stressful. I barely ever drink but if I did I would be worried about something like that happening.

7. Bradley

Haha, I was drunk when I came out to my first person too. Just ask them if they remember that night, chances are if they are still talking to you they are fine with it.

8. Buenroid

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So the other day, I was messing around with some friends (and the guy I like). (&&&) So we started to play game where we had to play in teams, I ended up with the guy i like and i was really happy but tried not to overreact about it. So as we play everybody started getting excited, and at the end of game the guy i like and I won. We went crazy and he grabbed me and kissed me, I kissed him back, and lasted there for a few seconds. After I didnt realize it but all of our friends were smiling at us and one of them just yelled out cute lol :icon_bigg

9. cscipio

Sometimes the alcohol helps. Like others have said, if they're not treating you different, they probably don't care. Just last Saturday I was with some friends girlfriends who were carrying on to me about how they need to find me a woman. I was drunk and blurted out "Hell, I think I'm bi - maybe gay." Without skipping a beat they were talking about guys I should meet. I'm still not sure what the whole consequence of the conversation is going to be....but I'm kind of relieved I got it out.

10. jimL

ohmygosh! I hope they remember...If you did i'm sure they will remember. Guess your just going to have to ask. Good luck.

11. xXPsychedelicXx

Just ask them. :slight_smile: I was chatting with a friend once. Keep in mind that I was never planning on coming out to this friend, because of comments he made in the past.

Friend: "Personally, I don't think bisexuality exists."
    Me: "Nahh, it does. I know it does."
    Friend: "How could you possibly... Wait. Oh my God, are you...?"
    Me: "Umm..."
    Friend: "Wow. That's pretty sexy. :wink:"

Accidental coming-outs are the best sometimes. Haha!