1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to come out to my Best friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Azza, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Azza

I don't know why but I've suddenly come to the point where I can no longer lie about my sexual orientation to my best friend. I can't tell him half the stuff going on in my head and it would really be a massive help to have someone to talk to about some of the crap going on in my life. I mean everyone on this site is great but sometimes you just need to talk to someone.

He is one of the most accepting people I know and he has absolutely no problem with people being gay. He may even be bisexual himself I'm not sure, which would be great because then I could talk about guys with someone! Out of all my friends he is the only one I trust... which when I think about it is really bad. ANYWAYS I haven't really set a date on it yet but it needs to be done soon.

The question is how should I do it?

Anyone else have experience of coming out to male friends?

2. the way i did it i was just hanging out with him like normal and said that i had something important to say and I'm hoping it wont change anything between us...he was totally cool about it, said he already knew haha

i say just go for it next time ur hanging out, it feels so good to get it off your chest