1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out to Chrisitan Fellowship?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by peanutbutter, Feb 13, 2012.

1. peanutbutter

Hey,

I am the treasure of christian fellowship. We are really close a family. Some of us are Baptist, Pentecostal, Methodist and Presbyterian. I am not out. I wrote a post previously about have a large family (68 cousins, 10 aunt & uncles etc.)

Anyways, I joined EC during Jan. After I came out to one of my aunts. She said she still loves me etc not the act. I meet this amazing girl 10 months ago we kissed for the first time during Christmas break. I am in love with her!

Worried returning to college, I came out to two of my friends and they were chill. Not judgmental. I am the treasure and the I had a conversation with the secretary of EC. She was chill, and understanding. Not supportive but understanding. I opened her eyes. She would like to meet her she is cool.

We are a family. She asked if I wanted to come out to christian fellowship. I am not sure. Some people are okay with it but I am afraid we might loose people in the club. It's important I love them and everyone too.

Should I? What should I do? I don't feel ashamed or embarrassed. We have come to understand no one is perfect and we should not judge anyone. So even ground. Advice?

If I come out they will still love me and they care for me we are a family. I won't loose my position we care for one another. IDK! I feel like I might be easier and less of a liar.

What to do?