1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by jenniferD, Jun 10, 2006.

1. jenniferD

Last night I came out to my parents and brother Raymond,it was very positive and I am glad I came out.This happened after dinner and I told them I need to come out about something.I told them it this way:Mom,Dad and Raymond,I am a lesbian now and I am attracted to women.My brother reacted first,he told me I am his sister and I am still his sister.My mom and dad told me they still love me and want to see me happy.I did tell them I have a girlfriend Trisha and luckily she stopped by.My mom,dad and my brother did meet my girlfriend Trisha.I am happy that my mom and dad and my brother accept that I am a lesbian and I know they will be supportive of me.

2. hakeem_uk

hakeem_uk Guest

that great!!
    i wish i was that easy for me

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Wow - excellent news! (!) (!) (!) (!) (!)

4. jenniferD

It is and I am glad that I came out.My mom,dad and my brother want to know my girlfriend Trisha more and that will be next week sometime

5. Brandon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats on coming out to them.

6. goratrix

Congrats on comming out, having an accepting family i great :slight_smile:

7. jenniferD

Thanks,my parents knew there was something on my mind and I had to come out.I am a "late time" lesbian,I was married for a year and a half to my ex husband Kenneth and we were divorced because of differances.I did come out to him since he new there was something wrong,told him that I am a lesbian and attracted to women,My family accepts it and saw I am finally happy.

8. Triplume

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Aww, I'm really happy for you. You've got such an understanding and accepting family.

:biggrin:

9. TriBi

It's good that it was all reasonably "straightforward" for you. Hope everything keeps moving positively for you and your gf.

10. jenniferD

Everything is going positively and my relationship with my gf is going great since we met a month ago.My parents and my brother did get to know my gf more last night and they like her.My gf Trisha was polite and treated them with respect My family understands and accept I like women now.I will be moving in with my gf next month.My gf Trisha treats me with respect and my family sees that.My family is fully supportive of my relationship with my gf Trisha