1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My coming out story- still in process

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by unknown12, Feb 23, 2012.

1. unknown12

Here is links to my blogs, which was like a journal to me that I wrote down what was happening in my coming out process.

temperaturevariation1.blog.com (This is the first part of my journal) I had to move it to another blog(listed below) because I did not want my sister to view future posts.

Here is the second blog temperaturevariation125.blog.com (Second part of my journal)

Please do not ban me, because I think the links I provided are vital to someone in the same situation I am in.

2. gleekfanatic

gleekfanatic Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wish I could help you with the depression... (*hug*) I'm sorry that your family is doing this to you. I actually know what it feels like to have certain family members force all of their hopes and dreams on you, whether you like it or not, and drive you to do things you don't want to, and give you no wiggle room to oppose...and then tell you that if you don't have "It" then you have nothing....That's just wrong, which is why I just got tired of it all, and left them. Now I'm the only people I'm focused on now is Me, Myself, and I.
    Hopefully you can get to the same conclusion, and good luck bud! (*hug*)

3. unknown12

aww, thanks! Yea, I don't live at home anymore. So it's becoming easier to be myself :slight_smile:

I'm going to update blog 2 every week.