1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My story and how I got help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Spottedleaf4eve, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Spottedleaf4eve

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    When I got home from the nightmare that happened when I told my friend I was bi I hid in my room for about an hour, my mom kept knocking and I didn't know what to do, I took a pen and paper and wrote out what had happened that day, she is very supportive, I know it is dangerous to tell your parents, they will be supportive and understand, or they won't, just know that their will always be help, and you tell ho you want to, it is your choice.

2. greeneyes

I don't know what happened exactly, but I understand the situation.

I've literally shut myself away in my dorm and stayed up all night after telling someone in a bad-ish situation. Then I pulled myself together - I had to, since I see everyone on campus and have to go to class. Re-entering the world (and stepping out of that closet) forces you to move along and be happy.

I'm in college so I didn't literally hide in a closet, I instead completely broke down over the phone to my mom.

Acceptance is a journey. I know my mom will always be there for me, and I'm not totally sure she understands but she's very supportive. I had another crying session with her recently (and I came out to her in September of this year). She's just upset that I'm suffering more than anything else. Regardless of what happens, know that time for her, for your friend, and for you will make things better.

3. Spottedleaf4eve

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    What happened that night is I fell in love with a girl, then I told my friend and he turned into a jerk