1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making Progress

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by MyBffIsGay, Mar 19, 2012.

1. MyBffIsGay

I'm a little nervous right now, & I'm not really sure why. First, surveys are anonymous right? Well, I hope so. My cousin asked me to do an online survey she made about relationships and the third question was about sexual preference. I know I'm bi but I've told a total of 5 people and my cousin isn't one of them.
    Anyway, I'm just glad I'm making progress because a few months or even weeks ago I would have just exited the survey, or lied. So, thanks for reading this, I'm just glad I was able to do the survey honestly. :icon_bigg

2. greeneyes

Hello! I've been in this exact situation, though not with a cousin but with a close friend. I hadn't told her yet (still haven't since we're not super close anymore because our schedules don't overlap), but she had a survey I took. I put down my sexual preferences as well and after I asked her how many people took it and it was like 19 or so thus far. I freaked out a little bit, but then again I realized that I don't think people are looking for who's who when they're doing survey tests. It's unprofessional, but more importantly the surveyer is looking for other things.

But yea, I was also really excited that I could put my sexuality down on paper, even though it was anonymous. Good for you! Best to forget about it and move on with your day. =)

3. Hidinginalabama

Thats great to know your telling people or at least some. Its not easy at first but later on after more and more people know it gets a lot easier. And as for being ok with yourself and honest to yourself well thats the biggest step of them all. You have done something great for yourself and there is not reason to stop now. Keep yourself the cool person you are.