1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I had a party

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Hidinginalabama, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Hidinginalabama

So I had a party at my place this weekend. It was not the first party but the first one when I had my twin brother and some of his straight friends over with my friends and my boyfriend. My brother has met my bf two times before the party but has never seen us doing things together like dancing or just sitting around talking with other people. He had only seen him for minutes at a time. But this time it was totally differnt. He got to the part with his friends first. Then some of my friends showed up and yes all of them were gay guys. Then my bf got back for a wedding that he had been at with one of our friends. Note C was the one invited and he asked if my bf would go with him. They have known each other for years.

So the part went on and everything was AMAZING. My brother wasent even weired out when chris and I were dancing or kissing. So yes things are going a long great for me. I have never been happier and my family is right beside me. This is the part were I now can say to all YES IT DOES GET BETTER! Thanks all for reading and hope things are going this good for you are will be soon.:icon_bigg

2. EM68

That is a great story! In the end, your brother probably wants to see you happy. You are so right it does get better!

3. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm glad your brother is so acceptant of you and he sounds really happy for you. That's awesome man, it does indeed get better! :grin:

4. timo

A great story indeed. You sound really happy, I'm glad things are going this way :icon_bigg

Stories like this really make me want to come out and start living.

5. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

That's really awesome to hear! Happy for you!

Thanks for sharing with us :slight_smile: