1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pushed out of the closet LOL

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by epsylon427, Mar 23, 2012.

1. epsylon427

England yeah that cloud covered rock by Europe
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Meh this is one of the ways that ive came out to someone and really the only one that ive told without skype or facebook im (to make sure that i dont fall apart) okay so like my friend lets just call him A yeah one or two times he has asked me if i was gay basically just because of the obvious no girlfriend and not really putting myself out there.

So going on his question leads up just after school when im walking with my friends with only one difference i knew that i was gay so i avoided the question by responding to 'i need to ask you something' in that recognisible tone with 'well im not in the mood for that question' im pretty sure that he would ask that question again (which i knew i couldnt say no to) i think one of the reasons that he was asking this question again was not long before that i came out to one of my friends who was also there at the time and because of that i was acting weird, being really quiet, doing little work in school and so on (ive stopped doing that now).

This is the part where things shouldn't have been that bad but they were, so a few days later we were just in the canteen at breaktime talking with a few other friends and A (two of my friends knew now) and so the recongnisable tone arised again DAMN HIM :bang: but yeah he said 'im going to ask you a question and i want you answer yes or no' i tried to interupt him several times but yeah the question 'are you gay' was said, I think this was probably not the best thing to do but i walked off with my heart rate at about 200 bpm lets just say i was in a mess for a while.

So this week the same scene comes up and yeah as you may guess he just doesnt give up but instead he oddly asks 'does your mum know that your gay?' this unusually made things alot easier than it was before i answer 'no' naturally leading up to me saying that i was gay. Only one person who i didnt want them to know was there so it wasn't that bad and A said that he would make sure that he wouldnt say anything and that the other person wouldn't either.

Overall this was still irritating yet because of it i feel alot better

After he said i don't know if being in the closet was homophobia or claustrophobia it was pretty funny.

2. Nat3

Nat3 Guest

He probably already knew... probably your friend told him?
    Well glad everything went well with you coming out to your friend. :slight_smile:

3. TheAMan

That last bit was a little corny but funny. I'll have to use that some time. Anyway, the good news is that everything went well so I'm happy for you.

4. cscipio

Sounds like it went well enough, despite the pushiness. Hope it continues to do so.

5. colorful

I would have been upset at first too. I'm glad it wasn't an absolutely horrible situation and turned out well though. :slight_smile: