1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

out to a bunch of people at once

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by girlboyari, Apr 3, 2012.

1. girlboyari

girlboyari Guest

This happened a week ago, but I'm very happy about it and thought I'd post it here. Last week I came out to my gay straight alliance group, and no one really said anything, but everyone was smiling at me which showed that I had their support. My girlfriend (MtF transgender) already knew, and she came a little late to the meeting, right after I came out to everyone. I wanted her to be there when I did it, but it was a spur of the moment kind of thing, and just happened. I'm proud of myself that I could do it without my girlfriend, because I was a bit anxious and worried about it, even though I knew that everyone would be supportive. On saturday, my sister's girlfriend was over, and she told me that her and another member of the GSA were working together to buy me a binder! How awesome is that?! I guess this goes to show that I have nothing to worry about because I'm surrounded by some really awesome, caring people :slight_smile:

2. Lewis

Congratulations! :slight_smile: You should indeed be proud of yourself!