1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Creative Writing Teacher: REALLY SUPPORTIVE!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Mogenar, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Mogenar

Hey you guys/girls/asexuals out there!

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I've had a lot on my plate.

Anyway, I'd like to announce I came out to my writing teacher! It was, oh, three weeks ago? Maybe not even that. Probably two. Anyway, the friend I sent the text message to that I was talking about in another thread earlier, well, she's the leader of the Gay-Straight Alliance at my school.

I said how I wanted to make an announcement about my transgender-ism (?) at th next meeting (tomorrow), and she said, yeah, just let our teacher know.

I meet with him afterschool on Mondays to discuss my writing and such, and there is when I said that I'd been planning on making an announcement. I said that I've wanted to be female for, well, a long time.

I don't really remember the details of what happened, but I thought I should let you guys know.

Oh, and on a side note, congrats to the new Miss Universe for being the very first transgendered woman to win the pageant! While I don't exactly condone beauty pageants, I still recognize the fact that being Miss Universe is a very high honor, and that means it's a huge step in the right direction for the transgender community.

2. BudderMC

Presumably it went well by your title? You didn't recount much otherwise :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Congrats though! :grin:

3. Mogenar

Yeah, I was pretty fuzzy on the details. Like I said, this happened like two weeks ago, and my memory is terrible.

And thanks ye man.

4. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fuzzy or not, that's great! Glad to hear you found sound a welcoming person and place! :slight_smile:

5. Harlequin

Congratulations! I'm glad your teacher's so supportive. Good luck on your announcement tomorrow!