1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

coming out story

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by nathaniel, Apr 13, 2012.

1. nathaniel

nathaniel Guest

My coming out story isn't that exiting. It started in the seventh grade, and i was starting to like a guy at school. I wasn't making a big deal out of it then a couple months later i told my friend i was "Bisexual." She was totally okay with it she was my girlfriend at the time, in time all my close friends knew me as bisexual. and then me and her broke up 9 months later. In the eighth grade i started to be attracted to guys a lot stronger than what i thought. At the end of the year i met a guy and we dated i was happy but things didn't work out (family problems) all of the summer of 2011 i was learning about who i am and such. in the end of summer i finally realized that I'm gay, and i knew i would never bee happy with a girl. I started high school and i was always thinking about that i needed to tell my parents. after Christmas break a GSA club started. (i love my friend half to death for making that club) And i went to every single meeting still am, and them on Feb 20. i decided i was going to tell my parents soon. On Feb 29, I came out to my mom and dad, and there completely fine with it and i was so happy that they were okay because that's why i was so worried, that they wouldn't except me for who i was. And now every things great. :icon_bigg

2. Waffles

Congrats! ^^

3. jimL

You are one lucky guy. Congratulations!

4. Sayu

Jeez, you are so courageous! :O Congrats!!! :slight_smile:

5. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

Congrats! :grin: