1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Coming Out Story, with a summry of my life - for whoever wishes to read it. (^-^)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by The Enigmatic, Jan 5, 2008.

1. I didn't really give my sexuality much thought until about 6 or 7 years ago and once I did start thinking about it I instantly knew I was gay. At that age I just choose to hide it and keep to myself, having a fairly ignorant family it was only natural. I never dated, and still haven't, anyone mainly because I have no idea who is and isn't gay hahaha, but from what I know I was the only gay in my year. I have/had trust issues that was because once I started high school my, male, best friend had to move away and other 2 closet male friends drifted apart so I was left with the girls. -____- Girls are a cruel species, or at least my "friends" were, about mid way through my first year of high school they all decided to black list me and just plain right shun me.
    Being that these were life long friends I had no one else so I just stuck to myself. But that didn't work and I became very lonely and depressed I started to misses days on end of school and during my second year I stopped going altogether. I made the choice to start fresh the next year and did my second year again where I found a few friends, being an extremely shy person this was an accomplishment of the utmost degree, I stayed at school but had times during the following years when I would "blank out" for days, weeks and occasionally months on end where I would stop going to school and become a total recluse.
    Once I was awakened from these trance like states I would have no idea why I did it or what I had been doing, which was mostly nothing according to my family. Seeing as how I missed a fair bit of school my grade were pretty bad, but everyone says I'm a bright person and I could always catch up quickly. So the 4, 5 if you will, years of high school have just now passed amazingly my "new" friends have stuck by me the whole way through.
    I start "senior secondary college" this year so with 2000+ students attending my school I'm bound to find someone special there.
    My family life is pretty average, I've lived with my mum all my life, never even met my "father" and have no intentions to seeing as how he's the one who doesn't want to know me........His lose =D. My mum's boyfriend is a jerk, I actually hate this person, he's violent, brings drugs into our house, causes nothing but trouble and is 36 and lives with his mother =P. He's abusive to my mum and siblings, although that has stopped, for now, since I stood up to him and knocked him on his arse when he was kicking my brother for having his feet on the couch, he doesn't even live here -___-.....jerk =P. And being the beanpole that I am it was a very scary time for me but still at least I made a difference. My older sister was also abusive, and I'm somewhat ashamed to admit it lol, but being younger he was just bigger than me. And when I say abusive I mean knife wielding, house torching, pet killing attempted murder.....I was the attempted victim on countless occasions. My younger brother, being the only "full blooded sibling" I have is still no exception he was rather violent as well but I was the "father figure" for him seeing as how we share the same sperm donor......I mean "father" =P. I now have a younger sister who is 5 this March and is the apple of my eye, I adore her and always will. I have more sibling I never have and most likely never will meet seeing as how they're also the spawn of Jason the "father" although those poor suckers have to put up with him because, although they're from different women, he seems to like those ones hahaha. Along with a father comes a "fathers side" to the family all of whom I know next to nothing about.
    I never had a grandpa because they all died before I was born but have had 1 amazing grandmother all my life, it wasn't until I was 6 that I realized that I actually have 2 grandmas lol. Ummm....nothing much else about me as a person I suppose most view me as somewhat weird, disturbed, a fair bit crazy and I'm proud to admit that I am, they make me who I am =D.
    As for my coming out story it's not very interesting I told 3 friends about a year ago using the phrase "You know how most guys like to play female night-elfs? Well I prefer male ones personally".....World of Warcraft how you were so involved in my life I'll never know. Well that was ok, although I used a very lame way of telling them but still I wouldn't change it if I could. I didn't tell anyone else up until near the end of Big Brother last year when a contestant on the show named Zac was talking about how emotional it was telling his parents that he was gay.......Unfortunately I reacted to this with my mother sitting across the table from me, I got nervous and just blurted out "I've already told my friends" and kinda waited a but then went to my room.
    It was never my intention to tell any of my family until I was long gone from this hell hole but the damage had been done. We had a "talk" and my mum said she thought I might have been seeing as how I liked to wear dresses when I was little, although she was the one to dress me in them, And I can tell you ow that that women had no idea what she was going on about because I don't wear dresses, heck I don't even brush my hair and sometimes wear the same boxers until they disintegrate off my body. Now my mum's not the worse person in the world, but to me she's more like a casual acquaintance than a parent, so I suppose I raised myself in a certain way, but still she respected my wishes and hasn't told anyone else in the family, that I know of. And now at the end of "secondary college" I am openly gay, although like it say instead of going around telling everyone personally I just pasted it on myspace and surely the word spread.
    Lucky for me I picked a good group of friends this time round because I was instantly accepted and no more than a day later we were hanging out just as always. So there you have it, I'm actually a really nice person.......I'm but a bit "defected" seeing as my current life is pretty shite. I'm still somewhat crazy but I'm putting all the bad stuff behind me.....I did drugs for a brief period, but only to escape this place and I experimented with self harm not that anyone knows any of this =P. But on the lighter side of things my older sister has moved out my mums boyfriend leaves us alone, physically although sadly he's the father of my little sister and is still dating my mum. I have amazing friends and am starting at a new school this year. I don't see why that isn't a few good reasons to become a more social, happy and in some ways better person. I sincerely apologize to whomever reads this, sometimes is just good to vent to other people and this is only the second time in my life that I have done it so I still ahev a little bit left in me but I'll save that for others to bore with. Also I tent to ramble and rant alot when I do these things so thanks and sorry again.

2. InaRut

Re: My Coming Out Story, with a summry of my life - for whoever wishes to read it. (^

Well that was a pleasant read. Sounds like alot of fun growing up on your behalf. It really warms my heart to hear you didn't let it get you down though. Sounds like you almost did but bounced right back up. It takes a big man to climb over his personal obstacles, even if you never get fully over them.

Enjoy the site, and your *Access to cute boys* card (Post Secondary) lol.

3. WilbersRevenge

Re: My Coming Out Story, with a summry of my life - for whoever wishes to read it. (^

Wow. Good for you for being able to overcome all of those problems and still have a pretty optemistic outlook on life. Good Luck and I hope we can be of assistance.

4. SkyTears

:eusa_clap That's a lot to overcome. I'm amazed you seem to have done so well.

5. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

Man to me you speak of yourself as if your speaking to me!

I thinks it's great that you just say screw it and let everybody on Myspace know your gay. Also knocking that ahole on his butt,sticking up for yourself and your relatives.

6. Re: My Coming Out Story, with a summry of my life - for whoever wishes to read it. (^

Wow what a load of boring nothingness, also you really should learn to paragraph! :badgrin:
    Hahaha I changed my user name I am no longer Forever Dead and am now The Enigmatic. But I really should learn to paragraph more. :roflmao:

7. Jim1454

Hey - that's quite a story. Most people wouldn't ever recover from that kind of up-bringing... but you seem to be managing to make a life for yourself. And I'm glad to hear that your mom - despite her apparent faults - is keeping this in confidence as you asked her to. She deserves credit for that.

Good luck - and welcome again to EC!

8. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

As he requested by PM, I have just merged Forever Dead's posts into The Enigmatic's account.

So Forever Dead is....... forever dead! :grin:

9. Grof142007

... wow paul made a joke:roflmao:

Welcome to EC and im glad you manage to make it thru all what u went through