1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My story.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Zach93, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

It was sometime at the beginning of 8th grade don't really remember the date and all but anyway, I first told my best friend in the whole world Kelly. She is truly an amazing person I love her so much :slight_smile: anyway I told her first because I found out that she was Bi and all so it made it way easier to tell her. Then I told myself well if I tell told her I need to tell every so I said to myself I should start with my family. So about two days or so after I told Kelly I decided to tell my mom. So I sat in my room and paced for about an hour or so deciding on how I should tell her as well as ran all those "what If" questions through my head. Finally I walked into the living room and asked to speak to her in my room privately away from the her bf because I hated him lol and still do.. but hes not with her anymore so yeah, any who, we sat on my bed, which was set in couch mode at the time XD and I began to tell her. Which only took like ten mins to fully come out that I was bi and liked guys more, and she gave the best response ever, "just be even more careful now"....... My response was me sitting there dumb founded as to how easily she took and and that she really didnt seem to care. When I got my first boyfriend, which was about a year later, and she knew about if of course, she then came forth with the comment of "damn I was hopping it was phase" my thoughts, well geeze thanks for saying that sooner mom! but it was kind of a happy sarcastic thought lol. Because when she said it, she was smiling and joking around with me. Today I couldn't ask for a better mother, she has been fully supportive of me and has never put me down in anyway what so ever. :slight_smile: My dad was actually the easiest to tell because he lived in another state so I just sent him an email and after he got it we talked on the phone, he too, being more religious then my mother and I, was every accepting of me. :slight_smile: so yeah that's my lame story, sorry it got short at the end, time is running out, typing this while in class so yeah XD well, its off to lunch!!! :grin: yummy food!!!! sort of.... lmao

2. That's an amazing story! Thank you for sharing it!! And welcome to EC.

3. LauraMarie

Great story!:slight_smile: im telling my parents tonight and this really helped, hope mine goes just as amazing!

4. Pilgrim is hot

great story, I had a similar thing with my mom (she even guessed before I said it lol), takes so much stress out the situation when they accept it straight away.

5. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

Thanks! :grin: I honestly didn't think it was that great but I guess it was lol XD I hope everything went smoothly for you Luara!! Coming out is one of the hardest things to do in our lives for those that need to. But I know you can do it!!!! :grin: