1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i just came out to 1st person i know!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Deaf Not Blind, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Deaf Not Blind

hey! it happened!
    someone i met through a friend at college, just now on fb, they flirted hard and asked me why not? i told them i am transgender! then i had to try to explain what that is, and they kept thinking means gay, and i had to keep explaining. i also said to look up online too. i know they will keep my secret from our mutual friend, and they said they feel honored i came out to them 1st. now i have a closer friendship, not lose anything! yeaaaa!
    i may not be openly trans, but i admitted i am not straight 1st time, and it was both dangerous and freeing. i think i am on correct path.
    i hope it gets better. explaining why i want different genitals is kinda weird.

2. Hidinginalabama

Congrats and it does get better just trust me on that one.

3. super confused

Yay!! That's awesome!

:thumbsup:

4. Deaf Not Blind

thanks both of you for thumbs up and promise it will get better. I slept well last night and feel happier today.

5. Doctor Faustus

That's great! Onwards and upwards... and outwards? xD

Take care.

Dr. F. x

6. Deaf Not Blind

:wink:

The person i came out to, wrote me to have a good day today this morning. *grin*

7. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

Thats awesome!! Congrats!! From here things will def. start to get better for you!! Take care and enjoy your life now!! :grin:

8. Deaf Not Blind

:grin: thanks for the support!

guess what? yesterday the person who i came out to, i got them to read a little on gender identity and dysphoria, we talked about a lot of other things, i begged them to think of me as the gender i feel i am. i knew they had liked me because of how my current body looks, it is weird to have a good looking body and face and feel so wrong. so i sent an altered picture of myself looking the opposite sex, photshop etc. i told them my new name and emailed with that email. after that and talking more about how i can or can't be intimate, i really became so turned on. i told them i was trying not to like them, they live in california. they said now they are actually starting to think of me as opposite sex, and used my name. :slight_smile: i think they are telling the truth. i think i got a crush, and they on me too. but for first time i am allowing myself the feelings. i slept so good knowing someone knows the real me, and loves me just as weird as i am. oh that feels good.

9. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

That's fantastic !!!!! :grin: And from here everything will only get better!! Super congrats! Keep it up!! :eusa_clap (*hug*)

10. Deaf Not Blind

^ Haha! This was about my very 1st time ever coming out...and my old user name I can see. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: