1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to a friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ScottieBB, Apr 27, 2012.

1. ScottieBB

Only 2 or 3 years of being on this board and I FINALLY have a small coming out story. Yesterday I came out to one of my friends that I used to work with. I text her and told her out of the blue that I thought Darren Criss was sexy. I don't know if you consider that coming out but I do :eusa_danc

2. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Good for you :slight_smile: I count it as a coming out, but just be aware he/she may think you mean it in a plutonic way, I call my female friends sexy sometimes.

P.S - Love the Brittany quote from Glee in your sig :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. sevinup07

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's definitely a step towards coming out but I wouldn't fully say that. It should feel good to say things like that though, because it's closer to being who you really want to be. Before I came out to anyone I would call guys sexy to all my friends, male or female, and be completely serious but they thought I was joking usually and I don't bother to correct them. I guess now they know I was serious, but when I came out it was more surprising to them then I thought it'd be. Like I said I wasn't completely open but I definitely didn't try to hide my gay tendencies from them. For the longest time I told myself I'd go on the basis that if it comes up I would tell people but it doesn't work that easily especially if you already know them.