1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Win! :d

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Pain, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Pain

Pain Guest

So, I came out to that friend of mine-- not the way I planned, but still, I did it! (!!)
    Turns out she already knew... haha... funny how those things work out:grin: I also came out to another friend, rather unexpectedly; I was talking about how I didn't want this creepy girl to dance with me (she said she was going to dance with me :eek:slight_smile:, and he said "Tell her you're gay!" So I just said, "Oh, I am! :icon_bigg" Then he was like "Oh. That's cool :eusa_whis Whatever." Haha... Well, anyway, this night gets much more interesting:
    So, I'm sitting next to my friend on the night of the cruise/dance. I'm looking around, just taking in my surroundings---BOOM!!! There's this totally unremarkable guy just getting up for some reason, but he happens to be pretty cute. I forget myself and just kinda watch his face, my gaydar bouncing slightly... His glance meets my gaze... I boldly smile (WHICH IS really weird for me; I'm usually more passive or shy...) and HE SMILES BACK. I'm just like "Friend's name, I totally have the best gaydar in the world: that guy in the stripes? I'm gonna get his number tonight."
    So, I keep looking for this guy all through the cruise. When we see each other, more sporadic glances, smiles. I lose him! I can't find him on the dance floor, so I head up to the deck. I'm by myself-- my friends are off dancing, so I put on my acting skills, and pretend I'm all huffy from dancing. Eventually, after an hour or so, more friends come up, and return below (the glances and grins never ceasing). We glance once more, and he WAVES! He is with some of his friends, but chooses to acknowledge me! Haha, what CAN I do but wave back :thumbsup:? After another hour in the freezing cold wind of a fast-moving cruise ship, he approaches me.
    "Hi...! I thought you just kinda looked sad and lonely up here... What's going on? I'm *****," as he held out his hand.
    So, I introduced myself too! Wow! (!)
    We talked a little awkwardly (as we didn't know ANYTHING about each other), and he goes, "So, I just realized, I don't have your number. Mind putting it in?" he handed me his phone!
    WIN(!):thumbsup:(!):eusa_danc(!):thumbsup:

2. Zooombini

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations! Not only did you courageously come out to your friend but you got a cute guys number! Super awesome :slight_smile:

3. Pain

Pain Guest

Oh... and it turns out I forgot to mention that he is also gay (he told me :3) and actually lives really close to me in PA! Like, what are the chances??? :grin:

4. Zooombini

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I figured he was gay, but he lives near you too?!?! Thats the icing on the cake! Super duper über cool :grin:

5. julia

Oh, that's so fantastic! Killed two birds with one stone :wink:

6. Valyrian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations!

btw, your avatar is so cute! (*hug*)

7. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Congratulations and I'm jeaulous :wink:

8. jimL

That's a great story. Your a luck guy. Hope it works out for you!

9. EM68

Congrats!

10. BornAnew

Wow awesome story! Congrats & hope it works out :slight_smile:

11. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow, you are a total lucksack!