1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I must make it really obvious......

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by DoABarrelTroll, May 18, 2012.

1. Earlier today i was talking to a friend on Star Trek Online (Because i am a massive nerd :wink: )
    and he sort of guessed that i was either gay or bi....... That makes him the first person (other than you) that knows. After i was done talking, it got me thinking "i must make it really obvious that I'm not straight". Then i started to wonder if this has happened to anyone else. If it has, can you please leave your stories down below.

Thx

-Tom

2. When I finally came out, my childhood friend's dad heard about it and reportedly said "Seriously? I've known since she was twelve."

sooooooo...yeah. I think a lot of people knew...

3. Emberblaze

People asked me alot in middle schoo (before I came to terms with it). Lookin back, I just don't know how I made it so obvious! Lols!

And a few months ago, I went to my friends birhtday party and her brother asked me if i was gay (but that was because she was always jokin with him about it). And then when her dad dropped me off home, my friend texted me a minute later and told me that her dad asked if I was gay right when I got out the car. Lols, so I guess I'm makin it obvious one way or another!

4. Insomniac

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    For people who have homosexual friends or are curious about it , it's not too hard to guess if you're gay :wink: That's normal.