1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out at Work

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Grof142007, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Grof142007

Well i kinda came out at work there was this cute guy and i made a comment to worker asking what age they probaly thought he was. well she went up and ask the manger to ask for me. well i ask shocked that she told him i wanted to know but yean now my manager knows

will post more but im in school atm

2. Grof142007

my manger even said he would try and find me someone creepy. But there this one kid really homophbic said the word faggot about this kids three time in that one sentence. but yea my friend totally outted now that i think about it. also anothe friend boyfriend just knew that one day i went to the movie with them. but i think i want to be offical at my job. i am also thinking about coming out in the class im in now so it can kinda spread thru the school ( who knows what can happen)

3. Jinx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    it always feels good to have it out and not to be hiding it anymore. I wish I understood my feelings and had accepted being Gay back in high school. If you come out to your class I hope it all goes well! :icon_bigg