1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out To Three More In The Past Week!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by secretguyX, May 26, 2012.

1. secretguyX

So I came out to three people since last Sunday - my boyfriend, my ex-bestfriend (still friends), and my friend on my softball team! :icon_bigg

My boyfriend says he doesn't care, and that as long as I like him right now, it doesn't matter that I've liked girls.

My ex-bestfriend hasn't had much of a reaction. I didn't technically "come out" to her, she found my tumblr, which says I'm bisexual (not how I wanted to come out to her, but oh well :confused:) I haven't truly had a conversation with her since, just one or two messages. But I said hi to her the other day in school, and she said hi, but I don't know, she seemed to be acting more awkward around me than usual.

My friend on my softball team had been asking me who the other person I liked was, so after hesitation, I told her that I was bisexual and liked ___. She didn't seem to react much either at first But twice she protected me from possible situations in which someone else could find out that I like my crush, or my crush finding out herself, which was great that she's making sure no one else finds out. And she's tried reassuring me that my other crush "isn't like that" (which I already know), and that I should just concentrate on my boyfriend. But it's the truth, and hearing someone else say it honestly did help. She's being a great friend about this though. :slight_smile:

But for the most part, everything is going pretty good. :slight_smile:

2. Dominic

Dominic Guest

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

3. julia

That's fantastic, congrats!! :slight_smile:

4. dreamcatcher

Yay!! Congrats :slight_smile:

5. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Congratulations!

6. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, that's cool! I am really glad your boyfriend was so supportive. I have heard of some real hurtful things opposite-sex partners have said to their bisexual SOs.

#6 Pret Allez, May 27, 2012
    Last edited: May 27, 2012
  7. secretguyX

Thanks everyone! :icon_bigg

Thanks, so am I! We weren't technically "going out" yet when I told him, we were just on a date. The topic of previous crushes came up, so I figured I might as well tell him before we get more involved. Just in case something like you said were to happen, it wouldn't be as hurtful. But everything worked out great. :slight_smile:

8. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's awesome!! Congrats!!

9. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You seem to be on a role! That's great! Congratulations on your coming out thus far. It's a great feeling isn't it? Glad to read that your friends and boyfriend are accepting and supportive! Well done! :slight_smile: