1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone remember?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Gazza123, May 28, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Can anyone remember there first gay experience aka kissing, intimate stuff, etc etc

Nothing explicit please I'm just curious as whether it was what you thought it would like, or more than you thought or less than you thought

:slight_smile:

2. Just Passing

I've only had one gay experience and I regret it.

I was twelve, about two months away from thirteen. I knew someone who I decided to experiment with (who wasn't and isn't gay), purely because I thought he looked good and I got on with him pretty well and still do so to this day.

The way I planned it was taking him to a private area and say that I had something for him and then proceeded to kiss him. I then kept on multiple times, despite him saying no. Afterwards, I felt so bad for many reasons.

But it did feel right.

3. dc101

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    The closest thing I've had to a gay experience (Sorry it may not be much to anyone else) was when a guy I sort of liked gave me a hug. That's when I knew I was gay because it was a feeling I'd never had when hugging a girl before. It's amazing how a hug can confirm you're gay.

4. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Yeah. It is amazing how the simplest things such as a hug can confirm this.

5. Route466

Route466 Guest

My first gay experience was two years ago. I was twenty, and I was on my first date with another guy. I was driving him home, and when I commented that my hands were cold from the AC blowing onto them, he reached over the center console and put my right hand in his. I remember my heart skipping a beat, and I'm sure my hands went from freezing cold to sweaty and clammy in less than a second.

His irrigating kiss goodnight, however, was nowhere near as satisfying; definitely not the first gay kiss you dream about.

6. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Thanks for sharing. It's amazing how open people are about they experiences and I'm glad as it really helps others

Thank you again

7. csocm

I am not sure if mine really counts but it is the closet thing that I have come to that was sexual with either guys or girls was back in elementary school. I am not proud of this btw.
    One of my friends told me about sex when i was pretty young, third grade maybe earlier, and so me and my neighbor (a different girl) started playing truth or dare. That became more of just dares, started out as random crap like flashing each other and then it became like kissing. Of course we were laughing most of the time cause we were young. Then i guess we sorta did stuff. Anyways our truth or dare became more like how we though sex scenes played out. It didn't happen tons but I think it went on for a year or two. She moved away, not too far she still rides my bus but we don't talk anymore. It's still kinda awkward when I am near her.
    So that is my experience with girls, I don't know if that led me to my realization of my sexuality or if it was just weird crap younger kids do when they learn about sex.

8. Stonkle

Out Status:
    Some people
    It was somewhere in between 8th grade, I was (literally) inside a closet. Well, more like a storage closet. It was during a theatre rehearsal, and me, a friend of mine, and a couple others were doing a small short one act piece. While the rest of actors practiced on the actual stage, they sent us to one of the storage closets to practice our parts. To get warmed up, we did one of those drama games. It was called park bench, and the purpose of the game was to freak someone out and take their seat on the bench. While I'm sitting down on the bench, my friend comes up to me, sits on my lap, and starts to play with my hair, asking me if I "come here often". Of course, I naturally pretended to freak out and get off the bench while everyone laughs it off. But in actuality, my heart was pumping really fast and my face felt extremely red. Out of nowhere, my friend suddenly became A LOT more attractive to me.

All of which eventually resulted in a downward spiral relationship and her breaking my heart. Great times.

9. alwayshope11

Mine was in college...it wasn't good...probably because I wasn't comfortable with my sexuality yet

10. qboy

I can remember the date - first thing in the morning on 01/02/03 (now you see why that was easy to remember - that's UK format so 1 Feb 2003!), back when I was 20, but can't really remember too much else of the night.

The previous evening had started with a colleagues leaving do, and that all wrapped up around 22:00 - so I walked across the city to grab a taxi - experience had taught me the best placed to catch one from that late into the night was at the other side of the city centre about 100 meters down the road from the gay club (itself right at the edge of the city centre) but for some reason (probably alcohol related :grin: ) I ended up inside the club itself, I remember feeling nervous at first but that quickly faded away and I actually ended up having a good time in there and I started chatting with this other lad (whom I'll call D) and we started snogging and stuff and eventually went back to mine where we spent about ten minutes outside the house while D had a fag (it was a no smoking house and my mates and I all hated the habit) and while we had a bit of a kiss and a cuddle. What happened next is a bit of a blur, but we ended up doing it - I remember that much - and thankfully D was insistent on being safe (picking up protection which they give away free in the club before we left for starters), but not much more. A few hours later I remember waking up and D was still in my bed and we kissed a cuddled a bit more, and then one of my housemates got up and jumped in the shower - I remember basically dragging D out the house (not literally, but persuasively) and walking him to the bus stop where we kissed goodbye. (Poor lad having to catch three buses to get home in the next city over without so much as having chance to go to the loo or have a wash :frowning2: )

After that I got pissed off with myself for basically being so out of it, that if he hadn't been playing it safe I could have fucked myself up, and also being so shit scared that my housemates could have caught me if I we had got up just 30 minutes later. By the time I had got back home (after a trip to Boots for some paracetamol for my hangover headache) all my housemates were up and they were trying to dig where I had been too - they didn't buy the Boots excuse too well as I had a box on top of the microwave (d'oh!) but at least I had the newly purchased box to prove it :grin: Alas, rather than helping it managed to push me further in the closet at the time, and as the year went on I put on a fair bit of weight (combination of the job I was working at being more sedentary than previous part time work, having more money thanks to the job and therefore buying more food, and plenty of cakes and biscuits being available at work for the taking, plus basically being unhappy). It was well over a year before I plucked up the courage to go back (all my housemates had finished uni by this point, while I had another year to go) and of course as I wasn't as confident in myself, or good looking no one bothered talking to me and vice verse and I ended up on the last night bus home alone (classy people on those I'll tell you).

A couple of years later I ended up back there with some, straight, friends - one of my new housemates was out with a tonne of his friends to celebrate "gay Joe*'s birthday" and I remember this random guy in the club teaching me how to dance (a fruitless task as I swear I have three right feet) and him grabbing my bum a couple of times, but that didn't go anywhere - obvious when you are out with your mates and so far inside the closet that you have to ride cross country for days before you even reach the Narnia bypass and beyond that the closet door).

And that folks is the extent of my gay experiences, so far :icon_sad:

* Forgot his name, but in the group of friends there were three people with the same name who they knew as Gay Joe, White Joe, and Black Joe (or whatever there real name was!)

Argh, I hate my tendency for procrastination - I wish I'd kept the vow I made to myself as I passed the "Welcome to Cheshire" signs (i.e. signifying me leaving my home county behind on the way to uni) and gone to the TNTUUSLGBTSoc* meeting before I actually made friends and got concerned with what they might think :bang:

* Not I haven't just hit the keyboard, yet it really was called that (or something very similar)...