1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to friends.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Oblivion, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Oblivion

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was the last official day of sixth form today, so I came out to my friends as 'not straight' XD it went brilliantly. They all went silent at first then asked if I was joking. I'd told my best friend ages ago so she just laughed and told them I was serious. They were all surprised but strangely happy. I then got interrogated by one of my friends as to who I liked and everyone kept going 'Awwww' when I said my best friend. They decided she should 'turn gay' and go out with me XD then they thought they should throw a coming out party which I really hope I can stop from happening e.e

It went so well though, nobody minds and another of my friends admitted to being bisexual too. She said since I was coming out she might as well because it'd be less scary while I was in the same position. Sooo pleased with how that went :grin:

2. DefineNormal

DefineNormal Guest

Congratulations, I'm really glad that they took it well. You've got some awesome friends (!)

3. Oblivion

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah they're great :slight_smile: