1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internet people.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Hawthorne, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Hawthorne

So I took a solid step further in my life, I met some guys a few weeks ago while playing a game with a mutual friend. They began talking to a girl they invited and she said she couldn't hit on any of them naturally I was intrigued with that statement and found out about 5-7 that I had met that day were all gay. I became fairly good friends with one of them and he asked me why I was so quiet when they were talking about sexuality and I told him exactly why because of I am having difficulty coming to terms with being gay myself. He inquired more and I told him why and so on cause my family is a bunch of hypocritical people. He said that he came from a similar background and then said that he could help if I ever needed it and I asked him what I should do and he said that the best course of action would be to find a job that I enjoyed and save up as much money as possible and then move out and far away that way when I was on my own I could then not worry about anything from then on. Which I am glad I found someone like that and who knows who I actually am. This is the happiest I have been in years I can not remember the last time I felt this way.:eusa_danc

2. Ianthe

Congratulations, on coming out and on making a new friend! Make sure to stay in touch with him, and he will offer you support. Support him when he needs it, too!

Making gay friends might be the thing that makes the biggest difference, at least for most people.

3. Hawthorne

It is extremely good I do not have to act all super rough straight and garbage makes me happy I can talk to people that are like me in many ways!