1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Sayu, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Sayu

I don't even know if this was really coming out, but if yes, then it was my first coming out in person, I guess. I have a bunch of friends (within my classmates) with whom we hang out a lot. Some of them already know about my interest in girls and they sometimes make jokes about it (which I'm perfectly fine with, because they are not offensive or anything like that) in front of those others, but I don't mind that and they seem like they didn't hear anything lol :grin:

So today after school I was walking with a friend of mine (a girl, one of the friends that considered those jokes well... jokes :grin:) and she started asking questions about relationships and stuff. So we had a little chat and then she asked: "How do you imagine a perfect boyfriend, huh?"
    Me: "Wellllll, uhm, uhm, I don't even know... you know, it might be a girl in the end :rolle: "
    She: "Oh, I see, well, I'm fine with it."

And that was it :grin: I was really glad she was cool with talking about it with me (btw., I had a crush on her like 2,5 years ago lol :lol: ) :icon_wink :thumbsup:

#1 Sayu, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  2. Kiazt

Kiazt Guest

It's awesome that she was so accepting of it. ^^
    Congrats.

3. Philvanuirle

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That was corny, but cute haha :3

4. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun: